Introduction to the Tree of Life (Offered in 2019)
Revealing the Codes of Light
Everything in the universe is created from the same cosmic blueprint and the same rules of order. We call these rules “Codes of Light” because they exist through all dimensions and within the structure of all things, including your own DNA.
This program is designed to open these codes so that you can directly access powerful technologies for healing and manifesting your life dreams.
The Tree of Life
The Tree of Life is an ancient and time-tested map of consciousness. Hidden within this simple structure are the keys we need to open the Codes.
Each of the Ten numbers on the tree is related to a specific Code of Light. This Code is directly connected to one aspect or theme of your life.
Using the following modalities and practical tools we will journey through these Ten Codes, and apply them directly to your daily life.
Integrated Wisdom Tools
Your exposure to the Codes of Light hidden within the Tree of Life happens through a unique integration of the following wisdom traditions.
- Astrology.Personal access to the Solar System and Zodiac.
- Geometry & Number. Decoding the hidden signatures of shape and number in the world.
- Energy Medicine. Powerful tools and practices to connect with your chakras.
- Tarot. Deepening your dialogue with your Higher Self and the Universe.
- Feng Shui. Integrating the Codes into your physical environment.
- Mantra and Meditation. All of the Codes of Light are embedded within sound. You’ll learn how to use sound for healing and transforming your physical circumstances.
- Movement. Practices such as yoga activate and embed the codes within your body.
- Daily Personal Practice. You’ll receive ongoing support and strategies for integrating these tools into your daily life.
We meet once a month, February-November. Each month you will be introduced to one of the Codes of the Light. This begins with day-long workshop to immerse you into the tools and teachings of a particular code. Throughout the following month you’ll have the opportunity to explore and experience these Codes of Light in your daily life.
There is ample support to help you integrate and expand into new understanding.
The Power of the Collective
The intentional group work within this program supports all aspects of your life and allows you to expand your visions of possibility.
- Personal Support. A mirror and strength for your daily life.
- Expanded Momentum. The strength of the group container facilitates more rapid growth than you could experience individually.
- Co-creation. Manifesting in your personal life as well as the collective intentions we bring forward together.
Other Special Features
- Personalized Astrology: Over the course of the year your natal chart will come alive. Each month you learn a new key access point and personal signature that directly applies to your daily life.
- Intuitive Support: Each workshop and circle included intuitive readings and opportunities to dialogue with your higher self and non-physical guides. You’ll also receive coaching in expanding your own intuitive abilities.
- Energy Medicine: Each workshop and circle includes a group energy session in which you receive support for specific questions or concerns. In addition, each month you will learn new healing techniques to practice and develop within your daily life.
- Monthly Workshops meet once a month, 10 am – 5 pm. The format includes an introduction to each month’s new theme, a visual presentation, hands-on creative activities, and new Tarot spreads.
- Evening Circle meets once each month, 7-9 pm.
- Optional Small Group Calls with other members of the group will anchor your intentions and personal explorations.
Tuition and Registration
- This course will be offered again in 2019.
- Tuition for Qabalah 1 is $4,455. Payment can be made in 9 installments of $495 per month, March – November.
- Registration opens in Fall 2018. Contact us now to receive early notification.
Prerequisites: This program is open to all graduates of Alchemy Mastery 101. Other applicants will have experience in the following:
- Daily Personal Practices that integrate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being.
- Energy Medicine and the human energy system, such as chakras and meridians, and corresponding practices related to grounding and embodiment.
- Tarot and Oracle Language. Beginners can enroll in the next scheduled Introduction to Tarot Workshop.
- High Level Group Work.
- Support systems and tools for ongoing personal healing as needs arise.
This Program is Limited to 12 People to Ensure Personal Support.